The story of the Trojan War—the Bronze Age conflict between the kingdoms of Troy and Mycenae!
Day 1: Travel to Athens
- Transfer to the hotel
- Private transfer by bus to the hotel
- Dinner in the hotel.
- Enjoy a walk of the Plaka district and Temple of Olympian Zeus before dinner.
- Visit the Athens underground metro museum in Syntagma square.
Day 2: Athens Landmarks
- Explore the city
- Visit the world famous Acropolis
- The Parthenon
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Syntagma Square
- Choose to visit the Acropolis Museum & the Archaeological Museum
- Depart to Delfi
- Overnight & Dinner at the hotel
Day 3: Delphi
- Visit Delphi the site and the archeological museum of Delphi one of the most atmospheric of all the ancient Greek sites
- Visit the Temple of Apollo, site of the Oracle of Delphi,before travelling on to the Peloponnese
- Overnight stay in Olympia
- Dinner at hotel in Olympia
Day 4: Olympia
- Visit Olympia, site and museum home of the Olympic games.
- Visit Pylos & the Palace of the wise King Nestor (the King of Pylos), who participated in the Trojan war. One of the most ancient Mycenean Palaces.
Day 5: Ancient Messini, Nauplia
- Visit of the Ancient Messini
- Viswit of the Ancient Sparta , the remains and the museum
- Departure to Nauplion
- Overninght at Nauplion & Dinner
Day 6: Epidaurus, Mycenae, Athens
- Travel to the Sanctuary of Epidaurus, ancient seat of modern medicine.
- Continue to the ancient Citadel of Mycenae, with the Tomb of Agamemnon, the Royal Tombs and the Lions Gate.
- Travel onto Sparta, historically the most powerful state of the Peloponnese, and learn all about ancient Sparta and its army.
- Return to Athens
- Overnight & Dinner at the Hotel
Day 7: Departure from Athens
- Free time
- Transfer by private bus to Athens Airport